Monday, September 25, 2006

Top 10 Ugliest Fashion Trends

Never having been a fashion maven (wife says my clothes are designed by SLOB Inc.), it was with great interest that I perused the top 10 ugliest, most embarrassing fashion trends of the past 25 years.

As I ran down the list, I wondered how guilty I was of these fashion infractions.

I nodded in agreement with number 10, shoulder pads, because I played football.

A yes on number 9 and ill fitting hats. My head's so damn big that hats never fit.

No on #8 although I have enough hair that I wouldn't require leg warmers.

No on # 7, #6, #5, #4, and #3

I have had clothes fall down around my hips so I'd have to say yes on #2. Every fat man is guilty of this.

Definitely no on #1

By the way...you can buy that snazzy outfit in the picture by visiting I Can Only Imagine in Roscoe Village.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0