Thursday, June 01, 2006

National Dare Day

This morning, I rolled over in bed and, in my sunniest voice, I said, "Guess today's holiday!"
My wife, not being a morning person who hates the constant holiday questions, opened one eye and said, "Kill A Husband Day?"
"Nope."
"I Don't Give A Crap What Holiday It Is Holiday?"
"No, silly, it's Dare Day."
She said,"You mean the drug dare thing?"
"No, it's the day you dare somebody to do something wacky, on-the-edge, or dangerous."
Her eye closed and she said, "Okay, do something wacky; take a shower while you play electric guitar."
"What?"
"What no-sleeping-planet do you come from?"
"What?"
"What ain't no planet I ever heard of. Do they speak English on what?
"What?"
"Take off the headphones, dummy. Do they speak English on what?
"What?"
"Say what again. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU. SAY WHAT AGAIN!!"
"Huh?"
With that, she jumped out of bed screaming, "I married a moron...an idiot...a knuckle dragging, cro-magnon who should be locked up in the zoo, a chimpanzee who has the mental acumen of an ice cube!"
"What?"

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0