Thursday, May 11, 2006

Double Your Pleasure; Load Up The Gun


Two holidays to celebrate(?) today; Eat What You Want Day and Twilight Zone Day.

First things first, don't you normally eat what you want? I mean do you have a vengeance demon shoveling some hated food down your throat? I thought not.

Can you not eat what you desire due to health reasons? Well, here's your get out of jail free card. Today, and today only, you can masticate your way into a coma. Go ahead and live on the edge, you only die once (unless your name is Buffy). C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E, good times! Mmmm, that is a tasty burger!

I guess Eat What You Want Day doesn't make much sense, does it?

As for Twilight Zone Day, everyday I wake up and walk through Coshocton, I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone. 'Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every day is "eat what you want day" to me. That's why I weigh almost 300 pounds.

Randy M. Combs said...

Right on, brother. Have a slice of pie.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0