Friday, November 10, 2006

Man Attempts Rocket Launch From His Butt

A 22 year old British subject brought new meaning to the term "fire in the hole" by attempting to launch a rocket from his anal launch pad.

In a "Houston, we have a problem" moment, the rocket failed to lift off. When authorities arrived, they found the rocket still on, I mean in, the launch pad.

One scorched colon later, authorities said the man was fortunate to be alive. Also, an ambulance service spokesman noted that the victim's colon could have exploded due to trapped methane gas.

I guess a rocket will never replace a bowl of yummy Colon Blow.

I'll bet this guy won't be eating hot sauce any time soon.

Let the sophmoronity begin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I think I'm not the man I used to be, oh no no no, I'm a rocket man"

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0