Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Johnny Lechner Writes To Coshocton Then Coshocton Now

For those of you who remember my previous post about Johnny Lechner , the twelve year college senior, I took it upon myself to contact Johnny and let him know what I think. My correspondence read:

Johnny...
It's driving the tight asses crazy because you won't play by a set of idiotic societal rules. Keep up the good work!
Randy

While many have attacked Johnny for his perpetual college attendance, I applaud it. We should all be so well educated.

Today, I received a reply from Johnny:

Randy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to drop me an email. It’s taking me a while to get through all of them, but I am not complaining. Thanks for the advice and support. Every little bit helps!

I recently received a FREE Study Abroad catalog and realized that it is not too expensive to do it. I’m doing a program that will bring me through London, Paris, Amsterdam, Venice, and Rome. This should help me figure out what I where I want to go in the fall. Any advice?
Please pass my story and the coinciding website to anyone that may be interested. Anyway, I'm here if you need anything.
keep in touch!
Johnny Lechner
12th (going on 13th) year college senior www.johnnyLechner.com (redone with Europe stuff and year 13)

p.s. I now do a new BLOG entry every other day, so check back often.

There it is sports fans...go visit Johnny and buy something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johnny sounds like a great guy.

Randy M. Combs said...

I love it when Johnny...err fans of Johnny post comments here.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0