Friday, May 26, 2006

50 Worst x Two = Pain

From the 50 Worst Songs to The 50 Worst Things Ever To Happen To Music, this is a 50 Worst Week. Feel free to add additional worst things...like Limp Biscuit's singer, Fred "I wish I had never videotaped myself having sex" Worst...err Durst.

Once you finish reading that list, take a lookey-loo at the 50 Worst Artists In Music History. Sharpen your pencils, kiddies, and add to the list. You could watch MTV for a day and come up with 25 more.

Let the bashing begin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your killing me! Where do you find this stuff? This is some of the funniest sh*t I have read in years.

I just love this guy! Well not figuratively, not like I did Freddie Mercury........

Anonymous said...

Randy : There's a new book out written locally about your old favorite Cletus Reece.

Mike
Coshocton Library

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0