Friday, March 17, 2006

Recognition Of The Submarine


You might be sitting there thinking, "Oh, a Monitor and Merrimac story". Not today. Perhaps, he'll send me to the New York Deli to pick up a submarine sandwich (and Guinness). Wrong again.
This homage discusses THE SUBMARINE, the legendary Great White Shark that dwells in False Bay, Cape Town, South Africa, a shark so large it shows up on SONAR. A shark reputed to have swallowed boat motors whole while worried onlookers considered themselves lucky. I'll bet you're thinking, "I'm glad this thing doesn't live in freshwater rivers like the MUSKINGUM RIVER!"

Now that I've had my morning fun...the SUBMARINE is a hoax an urban legend of mythic proportions. It's okay, go back to your Guinness and enjoy St. Patrick's Day. Really.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0