Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Corporal Punishment Gone Awry

Back in 1912, a Chili teacher was accused of beating a 13 year old student with a heavy wooden whip. Apparently, when swearing out the complaint, the 13 year old pointed to an ugly wound on his neck and a knot on his forehead. Asked why the teacher attacked him, the student replied he was mistakenly whipped because another student laughed.

I'm wondering what caused the laughter:
Student: You're really funny
Teacher: What do you mean I'm funny?
Student: You're funny, you know, you're a funny guy
Teacher: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Student: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Teacher: I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Student: You know, how you tell the story, what?
Teacher:No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How am I funny, what is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny! CRACK!!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0