Thursday, March 09, 2006

U2 And The Joshua Tree

This entry goes out to one of my loyal CTCN readers:

On this day in 1987, U2 released "The Joshua Tree", an album which moved a successful band into the legion of legendary bands. Critics loved the album, and U2's fan base exploded. U2 became a full fledged stadium band, and there's been no looking back. To this day, U2 consistently fills more seats than anybody (well, other than maybe the Stones).

I'm wondering if Sport Zone's owner, Nick, has any pull and could set up U2 Unplugged: Live At The Coshocton Sport Zone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good blogger

Randy M. Combs said...

I just want everyone to know...I didn't post the previous comment. I paid my dog to do it. :-)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0