Monday, March 13, 2006

Coshocton Jewel Day

Does Jewel have a great publicist or what? Today is Jewel Day and I guess that means we'll celebrate the music of Jewel, but that poses a problem for me. I really don't know anything about her. I mean she's released half a dozen albums, but I've never heard one. I know she writes poetry, but I've never read any.

So, for me to write about Jewel on Jewel Day, I would have to read her bio, buy a couple of her albums, and read her book. I guess I could e-mail her publicist and try to figure out how Jewel Day came about and whether they had considered trying to get a Presidential Proclamation to coincide with the holiday coup' de tat. This would require great effort on my part, and while I'm certain she's talented, I'll leave it up to CTCN readers to fill in the blanks. If anybody has personal connections to Jewel, please let her know I need her to write a couple hundred words about her holiday. Thank you.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0